4 Topics Dialogue


*pict scr : beone.com


“SUGGESTION & OFFER”


THE PRESIDENTIAL OF STUDENT ORGANIZATION ELECTION

Riska : Hi, guys. What’s going on?

Fina : Hi, Ris. We’re talking about presidential election that will be held tomorrow.

Dine : Yap. By the way, who will you choose, Ris?

Riska : Emm, who are the candidates? I haven’t heard anything about presidential election by the way.

Fina : They are Tegar from XI science-1, Kyra from XI social-2, and Alana from XI science-5.

Riska : And then, what do you think about them, guys?

Dine : I think Alana is the strongest candidate, because she is socialite.

Riska : How about Kyra? Do you have mind to choose her? Because i know that she has good leadership.

Fina : Unfortunately, I don’t. Although she has good leadership, but she is a moody person I think.

Dine : How about you, Ris?

Riska : It’ll be difficult to choose someone between them. ‘Cause Kyra and Alana have been my schoolmates since I was in elementary school.

Dine : But, I suggest you to choose correctly. Don’t be perfunctorily. Because it’ll also have the impact to us.

Riska : All right, i will.

 

CAREER

Lani and dayu : Hi Beni! How are you? Long time no see.

Beni : Hi Lani, Dayu. I’m fine, thank you. Of course, I’m busy because of working recently.

Lani : Oh. By the way, where do you work now?

Beni : I work at X company as IT supervisor.

Lani : Wow, that’s great!

Dayu : By the way, do you have plan to continue study to postgraduate level? I think a person that’s as smart as you even can be a professor!

Beni : Haha, thanks. Actually, i do. I plan to continue study abroad next year. That’s why I work harder recently and try to save money.

Lani : I’m sorry to say this. But, I suggest you to find another job that can give you more salary if you want to study abroad. Because, in my opinion, you should have more financial capital for the cost of living abroad.

Dayu : Yeah I think so.

Beni : Sure. But I think it’s quiet difficult to find new job fast.

Dayu : How about working in my dad’s company? Fortunately, yesterday my dad’s company is opening the job vacancy as IT manager.

Beni : Hmm, that sounds good.

Dayu : So, would you work at there? If you’re willing, i can recommend you to my dad. Moreover, I know that you have good performance. So, don’t worry about it.

Beni : Okay, I’m willing. Thank you for your help, Dayu.

Dayu : Don’t mention it, bro.

Lani : Do you need something else? You can ask for help to me anytime.

Beni : Thanks, Lani.

 

THE CULTURAL TOURISM

Ana : Hi guys, may I ask for a moment of your time, please? I want to discuss something with y’all.

Bunga : Sure. But.., about what?

Cinta : (talking with Erin and Fira) By the way, do you have any plan for this holiday?

Erin : Emm, actually I haven’t plan anything.

Fira : So do I. Maybe i’ll spend my holiday time just at home.

Ana : (interrupted) Luckily, we’re going to do cultural tourism!

Erin : Wow, that sounds great. I’ll join!

Fira : But, where will we go?

Ana : How about going to Bali? That’s great idea, isn’t it?

Bunga : Yeah, but I think Bali is too mainstream! Anyway, if we’re going to Bali, we have to board the plane first. Then, if the cost’s too much maybe our parents won’t give us permission.

Cinta : Hmm, you’re right.

Bunga : Then, what about Yogyakarta? Yogyakarta’s still in Java island, right?

Erin : But, is there anything else in Yogyakarta that’s relate to culture beside “Candi”?

Bunga : Who says that! There are many interesting places in Yogyakarta. For example, Yogyakarta palace, Tamansari tourist village, Sonobudoyo museum, and the other.

Fira : Hmm, okay. I agree. We can also learn about our culture at there.

Ana : Okay, fix. For the cultural tourism we’re going to Yogyakarta. I’ll confirm that to our homeroom teacher.

Cinta : Excuse me, guys. Would you like me to make the event rundown?

Fira : Yes, please.

Erin : Then, i’ll be the treasurer.

 

THE INDEPENDENCE DAY

Eri : Lin, tomorrow is the independence day, isn’t it? So we don’t have to go to school, right? Haha.

Lina : Yup, but we still have to go to school. Because tomorrow will be held the flag ceremony and also there will be many contests.

Nisa : Oh, what kind of contest?

Adi : There’s “balap kerupuk”competition tomorrow, sacks racing, marble racing, classes decorating, etc. Guys, don’t forget to write your name and the race on this paper if you want to register.

Lina : Oh! What if Eri  joins “balap kerupuk”? Because he can eat fast.

Nisa : Sure. I agree with you.

Eri : Well, but tomorrow I’ll be the comitee.

Nisa : That will be all right. Why don’t you join competition while break? After all, comittee not working all day.

Eri : All right, all right. I’ll try my best.

Nisa : May I join sacks racing competition?

Adi : Of course. Please write your name here.

Adi : By the way, would you help me to decorate our classroom, guys? I can’t decorate our classroom by myself.

Eri : Okay, okay.

Lina : May I make the decoration from the folding paper?

Adi : Yes, please.

Nisa : How about changing the tablecloth into a red and white one?

Eri : Good idea! I’ll bring it tomorrow.

Adi : Okay.., let’s us start decorate the classroom!! Fighting!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Recommendation Letter